Monday, March 21, 2011

Endless amounts of fun!

Mommy post:

So I recently have been on the search for some living room furniture for my girls. And let me tell you, it has been extremely unsuccessful.  I am seriously addicted to Amazon, I mean seriously! I was browsing around and found this crazy new chair/toy.


I thought, is it practical as a comfortable chair to sit in during movie nights... NO! 
But is it super fun... YES! 
So, with the help from my "one-click" purchasing on my 
Amazon iPhone app, the pink and red Bilibo seats were purchased.


One of the reviews I read stated "Most of the time when you buy a child a toy, they end up playing with the box more than the toy. But the Bilibo is the box. Their imaginations run wild with them and it will be endless hours of play." 

I agree 100%! The second I got it out of the box, Karlee was in it and kept showing me all the cool things it could be. Jillian said it was her new favorite toy...EVER! So, I think I made two little girls, very happy! 

Anyway, I just wanted to share with all mom's out there. This is a great accessory to any kid's room! 

Enjoy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment