Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6 of 2011. Day 3 of P90X!

So, as always....my new year's resolution was to lose this baby fat. Wait, can I even call it that anymore. I mean, my kids are 5 and 4. Okay, so maybe my new year's resolution should be to loose this "no longer baby, older than toddler, young adult fat"!! Well, either way, that's my goal. It will be gone in no time, wait and see! 


I have completed P90X once during 2010. Started the second round before I left for New York last year and didn't finish the second round when I got back from NY. I lost 15 lbs when I completed the first round, so here's hoping for a larger number than last time. I love P90X. It's pretty hardcore but I think that's what keeps me pushing myself. 


Is it me or does the new year seem to be creeping by? Maybe it's because I am anxiously awaiting next Monday, when I go back to school. This is my last semester at Jefferson College. I will have my Associates in May and start Fall 2011 in a Bachelors program for Graphic Design. That application process has begun and I am getting more and more excited every day. Ready to have this degree in hand! 


So much to accomplish this year. I am really excited to achieve all my goals. I am not sure which is longer: my bucket list or my goals for 2011. 


Here's to another day in this wonderful year. And another awesome workout ahead of me this evening. 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment