Monday, January 10, 2011

When will it be my day! ;)

     All smiles tonight as I complete a wedding invitation for a soon-to-be family member and her wonderful future husband. Wedding invitations are one of my favorite things to design. The whole time you design, you know you are designing for two people who are in love. Two people who are anxiously awaiting that day when they join their lives. It's super romantic and well, it gets me every time. 




     I sure do love my job! I spend my time being creative and expressing myself through my designs. Pretty great, if I do say so myself! 


     Needless to say, creating wedding invitations sure makes me anxious for the day when I can say "I do." I am patiently waiting. Kinda. 


Love.

5 comments:

  1. Great job Brynn! Love that ampersand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Everything makes me anxious for that day. I'm waiting very impatiently. And I still have a long ways to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Allison-Thanks! :)
    @Amy-I hear ya, even though Bradley and I have been dating for a while, I think we have a long ways to go too! I am definitely okay with that but I can't wait to be his wife! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. brynn benthal - a blog! yay! thanks for keeping up with madeline's too btw. :)

    your day will come lovely... and it will be amazing! your patience will reward you greatly.

    love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jaime!! You are super sweet!! :D

    ReplyDelete