Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It feels like the first time...

So, this is my first post on a blog. (trying to hold back the tears) :) Is it any different then telling my life story in my Facebook statuses? Is it any different then crawling into bed every night and writing 2-3 pages in my journal? It doesn't really feel any different at this point but we will see how I feel few blogs.  


 I got the itch to create a blog after reading a friend's blog. She is so driven and her head is on straight and ready to tackle 2011. Her motivation and chipper attitude towards a new year are really motivating. She's the same girl I knew back in high school and I am so glad that her and I have reconnected over the last year. 


It's funny how things change in a year. It's funny what can develop in such a small amount of time. It may seem like a lot but really it's only 525,600 minutes. That's not a whole lot if you look at how many minutes we have already lived. When I look back at where I came from and everything I have done, I am amazed that I am here today. I have often said that I need to write a book. A book of my challenges, fears, tears, laughs and loves. Maybe I will. Maybe I should put that on my Bucket List (what do you think Amy?). 


I won't get all wordy this evening and ramble on for hours, cause that's probably the last thing you want to read. But I will leave you with this. 


This has got to be the good life. No matter what I go through, no matter what gets thrown at me...I survive and I get another glimpse at how wonderful this life really is. 


This blog is simply this: A place to log my thoughts, worries, laughs, tears, triumphs, new adventures and whatever else I come across in this good life. 


Thanks for reading.


Brynn

2 comments:

  1. Awwww!! I love this! I'm now you're first follower!! Can't wait to read and keep up with your thoughts. And yes, add writing a book to your bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! And thanks for following! :) I don't mind if you are my only one either! I think this will be fun.

    ReplyDelete